Monday, November 29, 2010

Today's Case Study in Marketing Agility: "TSA Scanner Proof Underwear Protects Your Privates from Government X-Rays"

Okay, I admit, I did not see this coming.

But am blown away nonetheless at how quickly and responsively the brilliant folks at Rocky Flats Gear were able to position their products as a timely-yet good-humored solution to the TSA debacle.

This is Market Agility par excellence.

"GOOD" reports that the "USA Patriot 3 Pack," one red, one white, one blue sell for $50 (US) and the single pair pack goes for $18. Available for men and women, I just put these on my holiday gift list for the travelers in my family.

TSA Scanner Proof Underwear Protects Your Privates from Government X-Rays - Business - GOOD

BTW, be sure to view the slideshow available at the above link -- another stroke of marketing brilliance